Couples, marriage, divorce, counseling, therapy, anger, stress, military, LGBT, bilingual, children, ADHD


November 6th, 2012 | Posted by Anastacia Martinez in Parenting

If your child is showing signs of frequent distraction, disobedience, tantrums, poor school grades, difficulty falling or staying asleep, hyperactivity, restlessness, irritability, stubborness and inability to keep friends, you may want to consult with a professional. For more information on ADD/ADHD- I recommend that you go to the resource section of this Web Site and look into : Born to Explore: The Other Side of ADD/ADHD.

Love to hear your comments about it.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can leave a response, or trackback.

4 Responses

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>